Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sports Academy and such

On the 29 th of May I gave a talk on Sport and Meditation at the Sarajevo Academy of Sport, around 70 students and teachers attended. within a few days a few of the students contacted me and I was invited to run with some of them at the Sarajevo Athletic club, we did a 40 minute tempo run. It is my plan to run with them when I can and get to know the club.
Back in March while running a half marathon I experienced a cramping problem with my right calf and for some reason it said hello to me during this mornings run, 3 1/2 months later. I played tennis in hot sunny conditions on Sunday and had a sore right buttock for a couple of days, they are probably related but do not appear to be serious.
I am approaching 900 days on my running streak and will hit 2 1/2 years shortly after that :)

No comments: