Sunday, October 7, 2007

Well things seemed a lot better today. First of all the weather is quite warm here in New York for this time of the year. This meant that it was T shirt and shorts for my Sunday morning run. We decided to go out to Flushing Meadow and run out by the tennis center, by running this with an easy pace it became a 2 hour run.After the problems I had with my sciatica last week it was really nice running and feeling quite loose. If all goes well I can spend the next 2 weeks putting in some decent miles in preparation for Chicago. I am not sure what will happen with the 6 hour next weekend and will wait on Ray K to see what he is going to do. He had a pretty easy 24 hour last weekend running just 76 miles. Have to see what he says. Anyway I am really happy that I feel better.

No comments: