Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting back

This weekend I think I started to get my running training back into some kind of shape. While I was in Zagreb for a visit, I had a nice 45 minute run on both Saturday and Sunday. When I got back to Ljubljana I think one of my roommates got inspired and suggested we go for a 1 hour run this evening, There is a nice loop we can run that takes about 28 minutes, so the plan was to run it twice. However after the first loop I was not feeling so great, since I had been out late the night before and didn't get so much sleep. So I made a short cut and rejoined him later in the loop, but still ran 47 minutes. I also heard of a 24 hour race in Italy in September that I am thinking to Run, don't know all the details yet, but it is something to aim for.

No comments: